When we talk about skin care, almost everyone is very much aware and particular about it these days.
First thing that I can swear by is hydrating the skin, so start drinking at least 8-10 glass of water every day.
Try this for a month, you will see the difference in your skin and also you will feel lighter than ever. Since water is the best way to detox your skin as well.
Now taking care of skin externally, do these things daily to get the best version of your skin.
Day Time Skin Care:
- Start your day by washing your face with cold water, use a face wash if you go to the gym or exercise or if you sweat in the kitchen. The reason behind this is, you use a face wash at night and apply moisturizer before bed, so in the morning there is no dirt on your face that a face wash can help removing, instead it will take the extra moisture and results in aging.
- Use a Toner for your face, use a mild one or rose water (Gulab Jal) can also be used.
- Apply sunscreen lotion on your face (mandatory step), any skin care will work if you use sunscreen. As it will protect your skin the best possible way. The sunscreen should be used before 15 – 20 minutes, if you are stepping out in the sun
- Moisturize your face as per your skin type. Then you can wear makeup, if you want to do it.
- Try not using powder on your face, as it will age faster if used regularly on your face.
- Keep a face mist in your hand bag, so that you can spray it on whenever your face feel dull or tired. It will add an extra glow also.
Night Time Skin Care:
- Remove makeup once you are back home from college or office. Use a good makeup remover and be gentle on your face and change the cotton if it is dirty, make sure that the last swipe on the face is used by a clean cotton.
- Use a face wash to wash your face so that the extra dirt is taken off the skin.
- Now, take 2 drops of coconut oil on your palm and massage it on your skin for 2 minutes, then take a hot towel (dip the towel in hot water and squeeze the water). Use the towel to cover your face and neck and let the towel sit for 1 minute, then mildly scrub the towel on your nose, chin and forehead, where you tend to get more black heads. Trust me this step will help you get rid of the black heads from your face.
- Now use a toner, Night cream and an under eye cream before bed.
That is all it requires to build a good skin from within, it looks little longer as I have explained it in detail, but it will take only 10 minutes of your time in day care and night care as well.
Most importantly, when you do your skin care, do it very positively and patiently as skin can not be repaired overnight. It takes time but the wait it worth It.
Till then stay Beautiful !!